Simulator lessons near Cardiff?

happy_bunny

Apr 12, 2008
St Mellons, Cardiff
I have decided that this year I'm going to really work at my riding and see if I can look like someone who knows what they are doing :nerd: (instead of like a bag of spuds on a horse lol)

I seem to have been struggling with various issues in my riding for years and having normal riding lessons doesn't seem to be getting me very far - after 13 years I still lean forward and have my legs in the wrong place 90% of the time :redcarded:

I think that having a lesson on a simulator where someone can tell me exactly where I'm going wrong could really help if there is one near enough for me to get to :help:

You could try the list here

http://www.racewood.com/our-customers.php

I don't know of one near Cardiff, but it is not my area.

The only simulator lessons I could recommend are my own (of course!) or with Heather Moffett near Totnes, Devon / Fir Tree Farm, New Forest / Smeltings, Sheffield.

There is a Centered Riding instructor on here who does sim lessons, but I can't remember where she is. I will try to find out and update my post.

Right, ISAP on here is based in Cheshire.

Last edited:
Thanks for that!

It looks like the nearest to me are going to be either Gloucester or Ammanford and they are both over an hour away according to Google maps - might be something to do when I get a bit of time off work.

No problem! The best advice I can give you is to have a nice little holiday in South Devon and have a few lessons with Heather Moffett near Totnes. A couple of sim lessons with her and you will not believe the difference. Give me a shout if you fancy it as I know a great place to stay.

Yeah id recommend somewhere other than where i went. I got on the simulator and the 'instructor' stood and chatted to my friend, looking up occasionally to press a button!! Was a good laugh tho...

newrider.com