Silly really but do you have a pep talk after you have ridden

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Silly question really but every night or when ever I have rode I out Chanter to bed or back in his field and I always say the same thing while I am feeding him his treats

Thank you for a good ride

Thank you for not killing me

and remember I love you always

I am just really silly or does any else have a similar routine

Every night I say the same thing -

Good night princess
Stay safe
Love you forever and always

Just my routine :)

Yep, it involves making the biggest fuss of my horse kissing and hugging him within an inch of his life as soon as I've jumped out of the saddle...purely because I'm so happy I stayed on long enough to actually get off voluintarily.

Before i go i give her a treat and say goodbye. Then she knows i am not about to re appear and disturb her again.

Generally i chat anyway, you may have noticed :wub:

Mine always get a scrub on the forehand and a kiss on the schnoz. Then at lights out I say "love you all, stay safe"

Yes, I do have a talk after we've ridden, and tbh one before! If Storm is to be ridden by OH, I always say "look after him please" and when she's finished I always give her a little ear-whisper and say thank you and tell her how loved she is (insert blush icon)!!! I'm sure she does not quite understand but I think she appreciates the snuggle and the kind tone of voice!

newrider.com