Showing time table?

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Very vague plan to enter a showing show on Sunday. I can enter on the day. Problem is it would be class 35. It starts at 9am and with one ring running in class order. Some are in hand classes some are ridden. Once entries close they will put up pre entry numbers. How on earth do you work out when your class is likely to be? It is all indoors so I presume they could run later in the eventing. 38 classes in total. Im not keen enough to get there at lunchtime and wait around in February in the cold! I would rather not go than do that but a little change might be fun.

Very vague plan to enter a showing show on Sunday. I can enter on the day. Problem is it would be class 35. It starts at 9am and with one ring running in class order. Some are in hand classes some are ridden. Once entries close they will put up pre entry numbers. How on earth do you work out when your class is likely to be? It is all indoors so I presume they could run later in the eventing. 38 classes in total. Im not keen enough to get there at lunchtime and wait around in February in the cold! I would rather not go than do that but a little change might be fun.
They should give you approximate times when they close the classes surely?

I used to love showing classes, can’t wait to start going again.

Most places (who are experienced at running shows) give some indication somehow, I’d maybe touch base with them and if they really don’t plan to do anything suggest they do Facebook as @Bodshi local one does.

I have checked and I have also asked. The best they can do is put up the pre entry numbers. There are also entries on the day and so they have stayed several times at several shows they can’t give “not before” or approx times. They run multiple shows a year at different venues. They don’t update Facebook as they go.

• Wow
Reactions: Jessey
I have checked and I have also asked. The best they can do is put up the pre entry numbers. There are also entries on the day and so they have stayed several times at several shows they can’t give “not before” or approx times. They run multiple shows a year at different venues. They don’t update Facebook as they go.
That’s a bit useless! I probably wouldn’t bother if they can’t be bothered to help people out a little bit.

newrider.com