showing hats h2000 squared, beagler etc

laurarose86

May 27, 2009
hi there i have just bought a h2000 square hat, as i wanted a deep tall crown like the h2000 squared is meant to be but when it arrived it doesnt look any different to my normal riding hat.

i want a deep tall crown thats narrow and neat in frame for showing any ideas? i like beaglers but again there not that tall in the crown thanks

Have you tried it on? It might help if you can have photos taken for comparison.

I ride in a H2000 (same hat I believe, just with a rounded peak) and it does have a higher crown than most hats, including my show hat which is a SJ XP. It could be a head/face shape thing which makes all the difference though.

I know some beaglers have higher crowns than others, I'm sure CO do two different types.

I have a navy Patey PY and that has quite a high crown although I need a Navy high crown hat with a harness for any RC Open shows here so will be buying a SJ 2000 (like you have) as I consider that to have a higher crown than my SJ XP (my XP is black too so not suitable )

Actually I have a ridiculous amount of hats... :eek:

The PY looks like this :

py-navy.jpg

love the beagler, its on my "to-buy" list when i have a reason to buy one (so theres a car, a horse box and nemerous other things to go then :eek:

i have a charles owen xp, i'd look daft in one with a higher crown ;)

newrider.com