Show me your favourite pic of you and your horse!

juliecwuk

Mar 2, 2006
Wolverhampton
Because i have a current favourite photo taken at the fun ride on sunday, i wanted to see yours!

For those of you who haven't seen it - this is my favourite photo:

CST_3914-1.jpg

The reason i love it - it just sums up how much i enjoy fun rides, getting out and about with my horse, i look so happy, Moet looks like she is enjoying herself, it was gorgeous weather, great conditions. AND i just get tingles when looking at stubble fields, its just so exciting! (am i really sad lol!?). i normally love ones of us jumping, as we only jump on fun rides, but theres something about this one that i love more than the jumping ones!

Show me your fave photo with reasons!

Last edited:
Your photo is lovely!!

We don't have many together but this is one of them (I have many versions of the same but this is the only one on work computer!) - we have a short ride that is perfect for short evenings in spring and autumn, just up a hill and around a field but it's perfect for a lovely canter and despite having not got onto the downs proper the views are stunning, always puts you in a good mood after a day at work!

fats1.jpg

Oh dear... you've done it now... you know how many pics I take..... :giggle:

Right... I'll do my current ones, but I'll just include this one of Cherry and Ludo first because I have this blown up and on my wall in a frame in my bedroom

2007_0427First0016.jpg

Jack

1-3.jpg

Joey

Ad26thAug011.jpg

Sweetpea

3.jpg

I'm still having trouble with my photobucket account - they simply won't reset my password (even though I'm sure I put the right on in!) and I can't get to any of my pictures. Doesn't sit well with me not being able to access them!!!

Loving the pics!!

Ok so I have 3 (sorry!!! lol).

This is our first time off the yard with only a foot soldier and we went in front with no silly behaviour just keen and forward going :biggrin:

Photo0515.jpg

first time I rode her bareback

DSC00692.jpg

and first time after working on my seat in lessons and I think there is a very slight improvement :giggle:

ScarletI11thAug2012.jpg

My favourite - this is the best riding one, I'd not had Mac long and he was still quite young. I have got another one but I've already attached it on another thread and can't re-use it.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
I like this one because Daisy looks big and you cant see how 'big' I am :wink:

Attachments

• big daisy.jpg
    big daisy.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 26
I have a few :giggle: Sorry :reface:

Here goes:-

Love this.. Victory full of it waiting to go cantering up the field
P1010698.jpg

Us having fun in the school
P4080124.jpg

Fun in the snow
075.jpg

Chillaxing
100_0142.jpg

Hellooooo!
Victory1.jpg

Stroppy Face!
100_0140.jpg

Inquisitive
Victory3.jpg

Just realised I have quite a few good ones lol!!

Last edited:
03C30B87-0914-43EE-A08E-26DBB271199E-12397-0000077EE9395A79.jpg

As of tonight ... This! Our first venture tithe stubble field where we had out first gallop out on our first hack :D

Eta sorry it's mahoosive

Last edited:
I love all the pics but don't have any of me and the ponies together. It's something I'm hoping to put right now I've lost all my weight.

newrider.com