SHOCKING!!! [i cant believe how people can be so cruel!!!]

That is absolutely crazy... :eek:
How long has that poor animal been cooped up in a pen??? :mad:

And the guys with the cats... they should do the same to them and see how they like it!!! :mad:

Oh, boy I'm really steaming mad now!!! People can be so cruel!

Cripes, good job I can't see it, it must be bad judging from the amount of red faces on the thread!!! Is it another case of something meant to be funny but just not? (my pc doesn't cope with vids)

the cat one is horrific- the boys that did that threw that cat off 5 times until she was so badly injured she had to be put down. They were caught and apparently 3 got custodial sentences - prob for about a week and they were banned from owning animals for 18 months- what a load of rubbish as if that'll stop the scum bags.
They should be euthenased themselves by throwign them off a tall builing onto a pile of glass . compelte and utter waste of space yobs- makes me happy i believe in reincarnation - love to see them come back as dung beetles :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That video made me feel sick, i could cry for the poor animals that get treated so badly. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
That horse must have been left for more than a year to get like that, was surprising that it could still walk. And as for that cat, It was lucky that it got up and walked off - not that you could see how it was injured - it must have been. :mad:
Id really like to be an RSPCA inspector as iv always loved animals and would love to help them and stop any cruelty but I dont know if I could bare to see the horrible things people do, I think you have to be very strong minded for that job.

the cat one is horrific- the boys that did that threw that cat off 5 times until she was so badly injured she had to be put down. They were caught and apparently 3 got custodial sentences - prob for about a week and they were banned from owning animals for 18 months- what a load of rubbish as if that'll stop the scum bags.
They should be euthenased themselves by throwign them off a tall builing onto a pile of glass . compelte and utter waste of space yobs- makes me happy i believe in reincarnation - love to see them come back as dung beetles :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its pathetic the punishment thats given out to people like that, I dont understand how they work it out. They should be banned from having animals for the rest of their lives - and thats only for a start, poor cat. I dont understand what goes through people's minds? theyve actually thought ''I know what we'll do today..." freaks!! grrrrrrr I feel so angry!!!! :mad:

We need a nice thread to cheer us up...check out the showjumping thread i posted in the cafe area.......might help, it made me chuckle earlieer

I hope those boys die a horrble death. If I was an RSPCA inspector, peeps like that would end up in concentration camps!

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I HATE THOSE BOYS...I REALLY REALLY HATE THEM!

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT...TO A CAT?

STUPID ******* (excuse language lol, im just sooo mad! :mad:)

And that pony...sooo adorable...how could nayone in their right mind do that?

Makes you feel sick.
:mad::mad::mad:

And as for that cat, It was lucky that it got up and walked off - not that you could see how it was injured - it must have been. :mad:

unfortunately for the cat they caught it again and did the same thing another 4 times until she was so badly injured she was PTS. :mad::mad:

that horse is a welsh cruelty case, I saw it on the news. It was left for 5 years, but it has been rescued by the RSPCA and is on the mend now. Such a pretty pony, and don't get me started on the cat, this is why I don't let mine out at all, they are my babies. :(

I saw the horse with the over grown hooves, but couldnt watch the lads throwing the cat out the window......people are so sick, makes me ashamed to be human!!.....

I saw the horse with the over grown hooves, but couldnt watch the lads throwing the cat out the window......people are so sick, makes me ashamed to be human!!.....

The horse is disgusting. Ive seen that pic too many a time. But the cat. That made me feel sick. I wouldnt mind smacking the b**t***s. Violence may not be the answer but i couldnt care less tbh.

newrider.com