sheep chasing kitten

Sparky Lily

Nov 27, 2008
Yell, Shetland
My 2 dogs know that sheep are not to play with. My adult cat wouldn't demean herself by looking at a sheep. But how do I train my 3 month old kitten not to chase sheep?

There are loads of hill sheep out on the roads where we live, and a couple came up our drive. Pint sized Mungo chased them down the drive and started up the road, until I managed to distract his attention. Why couldn't the silly ewes stand their ground and stamp a foot or two! The chickens evicted him in no uncertain terms, so surely a sheep could make more of a stand. It did look funny though.

Good for Mungo. His opinion of hill sheep is the same as mine. Skittery auld, manky, ked ridden pests.

If he can get one through the catflap stick it in the freezer.

Lol! This thread has made me laugh! Hehehe, I would love to see a kitten chase the Lonks around our way!! Hehehehe. They are the cheekiest sheep on earth me thinks. Only this morning our resident pair of lambs took to the school the moment Storm and I had finished our ride!lol - nice to know they approve of the surface...................

IMG_1254.jpg

newrider.com