Share your mud monsters!

Nope, mine is not at all muddy right now, dusty yes, but muddy no, we don’t do enough to warrant a wash down though otherwise I’m sure Belle would be in the running.

• Haha
Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Ooooh love him!!!!! Finally, one that's as "solid" as Hogan! Got to love a chunky boy ?

Haha, loving these pics. Does no-one else own a mud monster? Raf is very un-muddy but he is absolutely minging from lying in his own poo every night. I don't have a picture (why would I take one of that?!) but take my word for it, he's filthy and disgusting! I bathed him on Saturday whilst it was lovely and warm, but he's back to utter grot today.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
Jess living out is clean, when she was stabled she was absolutely filthy! Hank is brown so you can’t tell with him ? Dan would love to be a grot bag, he tries very hard but unlucky for him we live on sandy soil
As soon as it dries it just falls off, currently it’s just a dust pit so post bath rolls are the worst as it just sticks to them but I don’t have any pictures of that

• Love
Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
I put a brand new white fly sheet on last week. You wouldnt think so now. Its filthy. He even managed to roll in the horse poo in the field. Which went right through onto his rump. I left it for two days but when he came back sweaty from his ride sunday, i got the shampoo out and washed the stain off.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com