Seeking horse to loan (or poss loan with view to buy).

P

Painthorse64

Does anyone have (or know of) a horse they would like to put on full loan and be willing to let him/her move to a yard in Tameside? I am looking for a horse around 14.3hh to 16hh for a good friend who I have known for over 30 years. She is 5'4" and 9 1/2 stone, 45 years old and is a reasonably experienced rider who has worked on a livery yard voluntarily. She is responsible and caring and has plenty of time to give a horse as she does not work because she does not have to (builder hubby earns enough) and the horse would be well looked after. She does not want to buy immediately hence the request to loan, but would loan with a view to buy the right horse if it were for sale. The horse would be kept on the same yard as my pony, where we have stabling, manege and all year round turnout, in the Tameside area, and you would be able to visit to see your horse any time and take him/her back if you were not happy with the situation (loan agreement would of course be drawn up). Ideally she would like a horse that is safe, sound, good in traffic and to handle, for hacking, light schooling and possibly local showing.

Hoping someone can help....thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
newrider.com