Section D showing **PICS :)**

Georgie.I

Aug 8, 2008
Altrincham, cheshire
I am going to show my section D at my next local show, Not use to having a non foreign breed so which classes would i enter? Also what do you think of him ;) Iv only had him just over a week by the way!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
lovely :D

you can enter large breed m&m (unless they specify no welsh, in that case there will be a separate class for welshies :D)
and which ever other fun classes you like :)

www.rehorses.com <- good for turnout and what to do in the ring, fabulous site :D

tack wise, no martingale, no numnah (or discrete one) no nose net, bit will be ok (full cheeks arent common though ;))

is he registered, whats his name? :)

Thanks :) Hes called Bob :p but i call him bobby. There is nothing about his breeding in his passport, not use to thie type of horse as i had a haflinger and i currently have a fjord too. If i do inhand can i use his showing bridle with a inhand lead ect or do people use the white halters? x

use a plain ridden bridle (with a plain eggbutt snaffle if poss) and take the reins over his head to lead :) dont mix and match :) white halters are more for mares :)

whats his passport look like, is it a wpcs one (green) or isnt he registered?
depending on the show, it wont be an issue with local shows, he wont be able to go in a purebred class

He isnt registered with the society i dont think :( My first show has welsh inhand classes, so if he isnt registered do you think i could take him in this :confused: I wish i could take my fjord to shows as she has always done so well, but she acts like a stallion so my mum said i cannot take her anymore :( hehe x

if it doesnt ask for a passport number, then take him in the welsh class, if it does, then you cant :)

have you got a link to the show? (might be able to guess whether they will ask or not :))

Not to sure yet haha i might just even go and do nothing for his first show just to see how he behaves, my haflinger was a pain at home and amazing at shows ! Complete oppersite with my fjord! Thanks for all your help this website is really good !! :) x

newrider.com