Secret Santa info

Innocence

Jun 1, 2009
Hello NR members!

We are now in October and i'm thinking i need to get my butt in gear otherwise i could run out of time to get things sorted. Not long to xmas now!

The budget is set at £10 (not including p&p :biggrin:)

Due to the severe weather conditions of last year, i would like to set the last posting date of your parcel to Saturday 10th December, you can post prior to this if you prefer (hope everyone has their tree up by then!).

Everyone who expressed an interest in this years Secret Santa, could you please PM myself with the following details;

Your Name
Address of where you would like your present sent to.

1. Any additional interests (outside of horses) if applicable

2. How many horses/ponies you have?

3. Colours for your ned(s) or yourself even (you may only wear pink hat silks or blue socks)

4. Do you have any other animals

5. Horsey interests - Dressage, Driving, Showjumping, NH etc

6. Members you may not get on with (i'm sure we all love each other though)

7. Things you don't like

Hopefully the above information will provide useful hints and broaden gift options.

Please submit your details to me by 29th October and i will PM everyone with their member on 6th November.

Happy Secret Santaring (Is that even a word!) :unsure: :biggrin:

Just want to add that i will not be responding to any of the PM's (tooo many) until i contact you with details of your chosen member.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to whoever gets me, I won't have an address until mid November as we're moving to the States the first week in November. I understand my present will probably be late, it would just be lovely to get something :)

newrider.com