Scarlet and Goldie playing in the School *badly taken vids*

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
Had great fun today playing with Scarlet and Goldie in the school :biggrin: took a few vids, apologies for the commentary and ground footage!!! I need to work on my camera skills!!! did manage to catch the two of them jumping side by side at the same time :happy:

The three people with me today all commented on Scarlet's speed! she is a nutter when allowed to be, In one of the vids someone else took she overtakes Goldie on the jump! I love my GTI pony :giggle:

A pic when she stood still for 2 secs,

Photo0308.jpg

vids

Last edited:
Shetlander your right she will canter loose and even on the lunge . . . Its just scary cantering her In there when riding as she doesn't do corners at speed. We're working on getting her More balanced and erm calm instead of charging towards fences before stopping dead. Loose schooling with Goldie is helping as she seems to be learning from her, although Scarlet still tries to go faster to overtake lol

Shetlander your right she will canter loose and even on the lunge . . . Its just scary cantering her In there when riding as she doesn't do corners at speed. We're working on getting her More balanced and erm calm instead of charging towards fences before stopping dead. Loose schooling with Goldie is helping as she seems to be learning from her, although Scarlet still tries to go faster to overtake lol

Ooooh that all sound very knowledgeable and professional :unsure: Gor for it you! I loooooooooooooooooooooooove the clip of them jumping together :dance:

I'd love to do that with Prince in our school but the owner doesn't like us to loose school :cry:

Keep the vids coming... maybe with a wee bit less sand next time lol x

First lunge then lesson

Can you not tell thats what I've been told we're doing with her? Lol I'll give canter a go as she seems to have breaks in her now bit so can hopefully canter the straights and trot shorts but we'll see when the school dries out a bit :biggrin:

newrider.com