Scared of the snow

GGs

Jun 30, 2005
North Yorkshire
Just popped out for a short hack round the village and it started snowing. The wind was swirling the snow about on the road and Tiggy couldn't work out what it was apart from being a horse eating monster. We were leaping about and shooting forwards and generally on our toes for the rest of the ride! So watch out for the snow because it does eat horses!!:eek:

Probably frightened that the snow might melt him/her?:D But isnt it funny how silly they are when you are riding them when its snowing but dont turn a hoof when they are out in the field with blizzards blowing all around them?:) Funny creatures we spend our time with arent they?;)

Maddy has a thing bout it hitting her nose, same with hail and flies!! She gets a nervous twitch everytime it lands on her nose, looks like she has a "problem":p:D

Maddy has a thing bout it hitting her nose, same with hail and flies!! She gets a nervous twitch everytime it lands on her nose, looks like she has a "problem":p:D

Same with Tia - we spent most of our hack yesterday cantering sideways and her twitching her nose and shaking her ears. At least we kept warm!

Our pair are bonkers when it comes to snow! Last night it was drifting in the wind off the stable roof (made a nice scene mind!) but neither of them were impressed! Storm looked horrified when I coaxed her out to tie up whilst mucking out!!!!
I wouldn't like to chance my arm on a hack if it started snowing either - having seen Joe do a good impression of the 12.30 from Cheltenham on more than one occasion, I think not.........

newrider.com