Saturday night plans.

Go for it!

I'm finshing work at 6, then off to yard, cycling home for about half 7/8 have something to eat and start on my next felt animal before bed lol

Reactions: PePo
So one of girls has invited me out tonight as it's rare for her to go out but I am working tomorrow. Decisions decisions.

Go but partake moderately....lol unless you can work with a thick head!!! (You are young enough to recover quickly not like me! Hhaaaaa)

Go for it!

I'm finshing work at 6, then off to yard, cycling home for about half 7/8 have something to eat and start on my next felt animal before bed lol

You are doing so well with those - OH and I love seeing them on that thread.

We'll be having our usual wild Saturday night in:rolleyes: Which consists of a homemade bird curry, four cans of weak lager (any more would be madness) and an hour of Atlantis or something similar. Prior to that I'm dying my hair again (its addictive:D) and Mr T is starting a new commission. So I may end up drinking the weak lager alone as he will most likely be working until about ten tonight.

Reactions: PePo
I'd go & do what Trewsers suggested :)

I'm out for a couple of drinks in a new cocktail bar with my sister, whose just moved back home - enjoying some sisterly solidarity before we start squabbling about using the last of an expensive perfume or borrowing each other's clothes without permission :D

Reactions: Trewsers
I went for a leaving do. Prior to that we went to the pub, after thay we went to town. 14 shots, 7 bottles later I got in a taxi on my own. Last woman standing!

Reactions: lauren123
newrider.com