Saturday night again

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
What is everyone doing? I didn't ride (ended up doing some work for Mr T) plus I thought it best to take Storm out plenty being as she didn't get much time out yesterday (torrential rain and wind). Anyway, I got new boots (yaye) and someone sent me a t shirt that arrived today (which is lovely looking). So I'll be having an early (ish) night and hopefully wearing boots and t shirt and taking Zi for a pootle tomorrow (weather permitting). I'll be having some Fosters along with my braising steak, mash, carrots, broad beans and yorkshires later. So really life in the fast lane at Trewsers house as usual.................... :p

No riding for me today, my insomnia has kicked in again and I've slept very little this week and my body is exhausted, this morning I went and looked at a friends horse for her first thing, then saw to mine, fiddled with fences to give jess more space but not grass, filled what felt like a million hay nets (OK so it was 8 but that's enough! o_O) before heading home via the grocery shop for a lazy afternoon :) I've got nothing on tonight apart from the telly :)
Tomorrow is one of my group rides, I've borrowed G for the day, it's always a long day, to get morning chores done, then hacking to the meeting point, organising everyone, 90 minute ride, pub stop, hack home and straight into evening chores. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone though :)

Taking it slightly easier than last weekend when I walked to Brighton haha. Been a tough week mentally more than physically weirdly but going to just ride Brodie, hug Ale, cycle, see my grandparents and eat nice food with my boyfriend tomorrow.

I've just got in, took Raf out this afternoon in search of hills but we didn't set off until about 3 and it was a 50 minute drive so got back about 8, washed his scabby legs, settled him down and fed him, walked the dog then went back to rug Raf and put his ointment on, now sitting down with the last of my M&S gluten free coffee and walnut cake, yum. On taxi duties tonight (OH is at the cricket club) so no nice glass of wine or gin for me. Going to get in the shower when I've had my cake and hopefully smell a bit nicer when I go to pick him up - the smell of horse sweat is quite pungent round me!

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Been another busy day. Had a lovely pole work session with Billy in the field this morning and popped a few logs as well. Even did my big log which I hadn't plucked up the courage to jump so far this year. Think last weeks funride had given us some confidence again. Then a lovely drive with chunky. Put some temporary fencing up to move the boys to the other field onto some new pasture.
Then spent a few hours with the calves halter training and befriending some to eat out of my hand. Then mowed the lawns.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
No riding for me today, my insomnia has kicked in again and I've slept very little this week and my body is exhausted, this morning I went and looked at a friends horse for her first thing, then saw to mine, fiddled with fences to give jess more space but not grass, filled what felt like a million hay nets (OK so it was 8 but that's enough! o_O) before heading home via the grocery shop for a lazy afternoon :) I've got nothing on tonight apart from the telly :)
Tomorrow is one of my group rides, I've borrowed G for the day, it's always a long day, to get morning chores done, then hacking to the meeting point, organising everyone, 90 minute ride, pub stop, hack home and straight into evening chores. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone though :)

Sending good night's sleep vibes. Hope your ride today goes well.

Reactions: Jessey
I've just got in, took Raf out this afternoon in search of hills but we didn't set off until about 3 and it was a 50 minute drive so got back about 8, washed his scabby legs, settled him down and fed him, walked the dog then went back to rug Raf and put his ointment on, now sitting down with the last of my M&S gluten free coffee and walnut cake, yum. On taxi duties tonight (OH is at the cricket club) so no nice glass of wine or gin for me. Going to get in the shower when I've had my cake and hopefully smell a bit nicer when I go to pick him up - the smell of horse sweat is quite pungent round me!

You are too nice lol I'd have booked him a taxi!!!

Reactions: Bodshi
newrider.com