Saddle for changing shape welsh section d!

polly88

Jun 5, 2012
cornwall
Looking for some ideas on a saddle for a horse that changes shape while growing or just changes shape? want to buy a reasonably priced saddle while boy grows!

Oh just replied to the other 1 - saddle company is good & fairly cheap considering.
My moms mare is 9 so fully grown but they change shape constantly through the year so it's necessary regardless of maturity.

Yeah i did write on the top of the other one wrong section was having a moment and clicked on the wrong one haha! Will have a look at them. I just don't want to buy something too expensive while he muscles and fattens up!

I thoroughly recommend saddle company saddles!! I have one for Bobby, infact it's the same one I had on my previous horse, I just had it reshaped. I had one for my pony too who had bad muscle wastage and he was a different shape and went so much better once he had several different fittings and pads and all sorts and having a saddle which could be changed as he improved was really helpful.

I got mine 2nd hand on eBay and then got saddle fitter to check and fit it. Cost about £250, bargain!! Otherwise my saddle fitter recommends thoroughgood saddles for youngsters

My bum can't stand thoroughgood saddles dad always laughs at me cause its on his horse and he loves it and i always end up putting my friends wintec on him when i ride and compete him cause my bum just can't take the thoroughgood. Will look up saddle company saddles and see what i think. My bum is very precious especially at the moment with the plate sized bruise over it!!

My mums got a Sensation treeless saddle for her Welsh Cob, they've been through a few saddles and this is the best for both of them, no slipping or sliding and they are both very happy with it.

newrider.com