Sad news

Oh dear :( So strange for a stabbing to happen in that sort of place, I do wonder if her attacker was someone she knew.

my yard friend was attacked at the field (not our yard) when she was visiting her horses when she was a teenager, stabbed 7 times from behind....the person was never caught :(

how awful for the family :( that poor lady.

my yard friend was attacked at the field (not our yard) when she was visiting her horses when she was a teenager, stabbed 7 times from behind....the person was never caught :(

how awful for the family :( that poor lady.

Oh that is awful. Your poor friend, I shouldn't imagine they would ever get over that.

I did wonder if the horses had done it, as at first it was not clear how she died, even the yard owner said they would be very surprised if it was murder and thought the horse may have spooked and injured her, but now its clear.

Flump, when I read it I was worried it was you or Ruskii as I know you both are down that way, very pleased you are ok, but sad for the lady who died

Thanks Nat. It has shaken us all up a bit. It is such a quiet country place, somewhere I feel so safe, would never occur to you that such a thing would happen here and in broad daylight too. Hope the person responsible is caught quickly.

newrider.com