Rusty models his new blanket

tbaynancy

Jul 27, 2009
:happy:

Thanks so very much to nat17 who picked up this rug for me and shipped it over (4 days from the UK to Thunder Bay, 4 days to get to my house!).

It was quite warm out today, so I just put it on quickly, snapped a few pics, and then took it off. I sort of want it to turn colder so he can have it on all the time :redface:

So here's my handsome boy in his new apple rug (too bad he couldn't stop eating long enough to look up).

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 40
Aww that was very kind of Nat17 to do that,good bunch these NR folks aren't they:happy:

Is that the new derby house range?? Think I saw those on website other day,very snazzy and certainly a bit different!!

I love the way you even had a headcollar to match an apple green rug BTW,how organised are you!!:wink:

Aww that was very kind of Nat17 to do that,good bunch these NR folks aren't they:happy:

Is that the new derby house range?? Think I saw those on website other day,very snazzy and certainly a bit different!!

I love the way you even had a headcollar to match an apple green rug BTW,how organised are you!!:wink:

Agreed - an amazing group! It is Derby House - I think it's wonderful and couldn't resist. I loved dressing my Barbie dolls as a child, and think I must be entering my second childhood now. Kind of sad, isn't it? Middle aged lady playing dress up with her pony :redface:

Oh..I love that Rug:wink:

Off to look at Derby House, I am sure Bert would prefer that to
the 'Christmas Rug' I have bought him:bounce:

Oh Tbay is Thunder Bay! Ohhhh I seeeee! I thought it was something to do with your horse... like he is a tb, and bay.... Though I see he is a chestnut, durr.

Anyway, your rug looks gorgeous and the headcollar is very smart too. How long before he rolls in it? :smoke:

Woo Hoo, he has it!:dance:

It looks lovely on actually, better than it looks on the model in the shop.

What do the other people at the barn think about it? Or have they not seen it yet?

Woo Hoo, he has it!:dance:

It looks lovely on actually, better than it looks on the model in the shop.

What do the other people at the barn think about it? Or have they not seen it yet?

No one's seen it yet, but I'm sure it will attract attention - definitely unique. Hope it doesn't go to Rusty's head, wearing imported equine couture :giggle:

We seem to have rugs available here in black or navy. Sometimes the really adventurous companies will offer one in red or hunter green.

newrider.com