Ruby and me went for pur first solo outing today *yard pics*

chickyd444

Jasper 1993-2008 'Legend'
well atm i am waiting for Norm the saddle fitter to come back from holiday, so am not able to ride my little poo monster, so instead have been gatting to know her etc, ground work, today i took her for a walk in hand around the village, just the two of us, she was on her toes a little as i think she is far more used to being ridden, but never the less good as gold, she didnt spook at anything occassionally stopped to take in the view , but that was it, i am so pleased with my little Ruby Tuesday ;) Prob doesnt sound like a lot and i am itching to ride her but just taking little trips out together is strengthening our bond.

we spent a bit of time on the yard grooming in the afternoon soaking up the sun, then i turned her out.

When i went to bring her in for tea later on, she was so enthused to see me she ran through the electric fencing and practically jumped in to my arms winnieing at me the whole time, little madam - but very flattering all the same
any hoo enough rambling - pics, nothing fancy just a few of the Rube Cube
Awwww she looks like a stick insect in this one bless her - bad angle :D
Photo-0163.jpg

Photo-0162.jpg

Photo-0161.jpg

Photo-0164.jpg

ahh the sunset
Photo-0160.jpg

So glad you had a nice walk hun,it has been quite a nice day for it if a little chilly!!

Ruby looking lovely,although next time please take pics in a better light so can see her lush colour,just a little complaint lol;)

Am loving the name Ruby Tuesday,great song and suits her:)

So glad you had a nice walk hun,it has been quite a nice day for it if a little chilly!!

Ruby looking lovely,although next time please take pics in a better light so can see her lush colour,just a little complaint lol;)

Am loving the name Ruby Tuesday,great song and suits her:)

sorry - phone pics im afraid, not a clue where camers is :( but you a right she is a much nicer colour than that ;)

thats just one of her new names, she gets called ruby booby, the boob, boober, ruby newbie, roober, roobins, boomer oh and Rubieeeeeeeeeeee :D

*poor horse, i know* in my deffense she loves being talked to though ;)

Aww, bless her! She is looking fab mate! :D

Sounds like a good trip off the yard for her! :D In the end the more bits like that you do, the stronger your bond will be when you ride her, and also everything will be less 'new' to her when you do ride her so it will be a massive benefit! :D

I love her rug as well! Really really suits her! :D

Lol! Silly girlie running though the fence! Shows she loves her new Mum though! :D

Aww, bless her! She is looking fab mate! :D

Sounds like a good trip off the yard for her! :D In the end the more bits like that you do, the stronger your bond will be when you ride her, and also everything will be less 'new' to her when you do ride her so it will be a massive benefit! :D

I love her rug as well! Really really suits her! :D

Lol! Silly girlie running though the fence! Shows she loves her new Mum though! :D

yayyy ! when are you going to come see her ? :)

bless her - she's gorgeous!
loving the names too - honey's latest is bunny girl cos she's so sexy!!! tehehehe :D
anyway - moving swiftly on :eek: .....
roll on norm - want to see ridden pictures! but great that you're doing all this bonding work - i think it's well worth it in the long run xx

MATE! will you start posting these in cafe! i keep missing them!

fab that shes being a good girl, and that your besotted by her, just what you needed! i think me and a fellow nr may make a trip up to see you at some point,. will wait till u have a saddle though so i can still your beastie!

MATE! will you start posting these in cafe! i keep missing them!

fab that shes being a good girl, and that your besotted by her, just what you needed! i think me and a fellow nr may make a trip up to see you at some point,. will wait till u have a saddle though so i can still your beastie!

well me darling you know where i am ;) xxxx

newrider.com