Rosie comes home! With Pics - I hope!!

LauraGeeGee

Oct 5, 2008
Collier Row, Essex
She arrived at about 3.30pm today.:dance:

Travelled really well and didn't want to leave her hay net at first! Came off the lorry no problem and we walked to her stable. She had a good nose around on route, there were plenty of spooky things around, a concrete mixer and tarp flapping about but she wasn't bothered at all!

She had a good nose around her stable and I left her to eat some hay, she had a drink and a wee and just munched away. Paid the vendor and sorted passport and stuff.

Later on I popped to Ingatestone to get some wormer and other "vital" bits! Also booked a saddle fitting for Saturday! :biggrin:. She'd finished her hay by the time we got back and was just watching all the comings and goings in the yard quite happily.

Later on I tried some of my bridles on her, none of them fitted :rolleyes: but my friends one did! Oh well will have to purchase another then!:bounce: Decided to take her out for a walk around the grounds. She loved it! Took her down the lane to the main road and she didn't bat an eyelid the whole time. Took her back to the stable after walking for half an hour, put her headcollar on and hand grazed her for another half hour. It was bliss!!

Left her more hay tonight. Hope she'll have a good night! She seems so relaxed and luckily she's not the only horse staying in so she will have company. Can't wait to go back up tomorrow!!!:inlove:

I can't believe it but I HAVE A HORSE!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Having a nightmare with posting pics!!!! Must be doing something wrong, I've used photobucket as they wouldn't load on here!! I want to share pics!! Hope this works, click on below!!!
http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss272/ezililaur/Rosie comes home/

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this

Does this work?

21072010052.jpg

Yes it does! Sorry LauraGeeGee, didn't want to steal your pics! To get them on here you just need to copy the text in the IMG Code box and paste into your message

Rosie looks absolutely gorgeous and such a sweetheart. Looking forward to more updates, as a new owner myself (I waited 40 years) I'd love to compare notes.

Yes it does! Sorry LauraGeeGee, didn't want to steal your pics! To get them on here you just need to copy the text in the IMG Code box and paste into your message

Rosie looks absolutely gorgeous and such a sweetheart. Looking forward to more updates, as a new owner myself (I waited 40 years) I'd love to compare notes.

Thank you!!!

Well done with the pic!!! I still don't get it. Will try again!

I've waited almost that long too. Will it ever sink in?? My friend says it certainly will in the Winter!

Bigger the better! Congratualtions Laura, I can remember feeling so excited, but so freaked when I got my boy last year. Here's to many fabulous rides. Congratulations.:wink: Bet you won't sleep tonight!!

Bigger the better! Congratualtions Laura, I can remember feeling so excited, but so freaked when I got my boy last year. Here's to many fabulous rides. Congratulations.:wink: Bet you won't sleep tonight!!

Thank you! I probably won't but I have to be up for work at 4am so must go to be very soon!

I have a long weekend off thank god so will have plenty more lovely bonding time in the coming days.

Oh isn't she gorgeous!!!! You're going to have a lot of fun with her, I can just tell!

Noticed you are in Collier Row, I used to know that area really well!! You can't avoid trips to Ingatestone, lol

Congratulations! Rosie looks lovely and sounds like she settled in really well. Can't wait to hear more about her.

she looks so chilled! so glad things have started off well and look forward to hearing more about Rosie!

She is gorgeous !!! Glad to see you have the obligatory purple head collar and lead rope, the purple and pink has now become my obsession. Looks lovely on greys.

Its gone so far to get the OH to climb to the top of asda shelves to get purple buckets as that the colour "we" use :bounce:

She is gorgeous !!! Glad to see you have the obligatory purple head collar and lead rope, the purple and pink has now become my obsession. Looks lovely on greys.

Its gone so far to get the OH to climb to the top of asda shelves to get purple buckets as that the colour "we" use :bounce:

:O Mr Steven feels betrayed LL!!!! :p

Gorgeous horse - very jealous!!!!!!! Hope you have a tonne of fun with her!! What do you plan to do?

newrider.com