Rocky the Highland....

happyhacker101

Mar 19, 2007
scotland
Is coming to live with us!!

Vet came and checked him over - for a non vetting vetting there was an awful lot to it - the only thing he didnt do was take blood and a flex test.

Vet not at all worried about tendons, said that he is very level when trotted up - s, clean legs with no swellings or lumps and bump, we spoke about the couple of small melonomas that he has - both agreed that as all grey horses have them there's not much we can do - they're not interferring or causing problems so best leave them alone.

Am overjoyed that he is coming here, his sharers were upset which is understandable - but they know they can visit him.

Off on an xxwide saddle hunt now though!

And in all the excitment - I never took any pics - sorry will try harder when he arrives - promise!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Woo Hoo Well Done!!! Glad you have now finally done it....:dance:

But big :stomp: at no pics!

Will do, Cicely Thorne is out this way tomorrow and am trying to get hold of her atm. We'll be up for a Hipo meet at some point if we're still invited?

Nat17 - very sorry about the lack of photos - promise to try harder. Am hoping to get the saddler to look at him tomorrow for me so I could try and get pics then - if not, will def get pics of his arrival.

Last edited:
Will do, Cicely Thorne is out this way tomorrow and am trying to get hold of her atm. We'll be up for a Hipo meet at some point if we're still invited?

Nat17 - very sorry about the lack of photos - promise to try harder. Am hoping to get the saddler to look at him tomorrow for me so I could try and get pics then - if not, will def get pics of his arrival.

Of course your invited. Be great to have some company for our wanders up the glen.

Highland Pony Talk is a good forum for all things hipo related. I'm on there too.

Congratulations! :bounce: Very happy for you, now get cracking with those pics, I need another person to be jealous of as I spend my day perusing horsey ad's knowing I cant have one :frown:

Thanks for the messages - am pleased he's coming too. Everyone who knows us both, thinks he and I are well suited......

Bolshy and lives to eat!! What more can I say!!:bounce:

Not sure about the bolshy bit for him, he's just a typical Highland and knows his own mind - me on the other hand......

fantastic news.:dance::dance::dance:

So pleased for you. Bet you are over the moon! Can't wait to see pics of him.

DONT FORGET THE PICS:mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

He sounds lovely and they are so CUTE, hurry up with the pics.

Can recommend the Kent & Masters GX Cob with interchangeable gullets for wide wide ponies!

Fantastic news! I'm so pleased for you :biggrin:

When is he coming to stay with you? I can't wait to see pics of him

hummm scanned all the way down and still no pics..... waiting

am so sorry about the lack of photos, I promise to take pics of his grand arrival on Sunday

Saddle fitter is going to see us tomorrow and see what she can offer in the way of saddles. Am limited on budget after having had Archie a m2m back in July. Infact, I could try and take some pics tomorrow!:dance:

newrider.com