RIP Scarlet

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
My very old Persian lady has just been pts.

We got her just over 2 years ago from a sanctuary, she was very ancient and very thin, but she perked up and had a good two years. Her kidneys started going earlier in the year and today she was clearly not well, been at the vets, bloods done, situation hopeless.

So off to dig a hole.

She leaves behind Mr Fluffy, who has been with her all his life.

Attachments

• DSC01936.jpg
    DSC01936.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
nope, have a great bruised leg myself as the injured bratfink booted me this morning when I attempted to put gel on her sore leg, yes I know it is sore, so am I....

he has the boys to be pals with but they often slept curled up together so he will miss her.

it was good that tonight was my riding lessons night so I have had two hours mainly working with Suze, who did really well, so that took my mind off the nastiness today.

he was very lost last night and kept looking for her, we gave him lots of cuddles and will keep an eye on him, we don't know if he is her kitten or he just was bought as a companion as he is clearly a lot younger.

She is now buried, very small hole for a cat with a huge personality. She is under the silver maple on the right and we planted a little grove of shrubs to make a little memorial to her, all nice silvery and plum coloured heuchera and a silver and pink edge pittosporum.

RIP my tatty old Persian person, you were not a thing of beauty at the end, but we loved you dearly. Your companion Mr Fluffy is still looking for you everywhere and crying.

Attachments

• 001 (16).jpg
    001 (16).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
newrider.com