RIP my Dublin Pinnacles

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Alas, alas. Two years old and already on their last legs *groan* No way to save their soles *groan*

I wore them THE WHOLE TIME I was in Studland, including all the dog walking. They did really well. Then today I took Molly down for a last sea splash - the tide was ridiculously high - my boots got caught, soaked, waterproofing shot, and the leather all salty.

Oh dear. They look very sad.

I wonder who has the best price on a new pair?

Alas, alas. Two years old and already on their last legs *groan* No way to save their soles *groan*

I wore them THE WHOLE TIME I was in Studland, including all the dog walking. They did really well. Then today I took Molly down for a last sea splash - the tide was ridiculously high - my boots got caught, soaked, waterproofing shot, and the leather all salty.

Oh dear. They look very sad.

I wonder who has the best price on a new pair?

Salt washes off, boots can be re-proofed ... Or do you really want a new pair?

Try Ariat Windermere's for a change - I haven't managed to kill mine just yet...lol You could always spam your Dublins up with a bit of dubbin and tlc.... new boots are more fun tho!!

Ariats are too long in the leg for me.

I will have a go at the Pinnacles though they are nubucky and hard to clean. But I do feel a new pair coming on... Oh, the joy of the kill...

newrider.com