RIP Minnie Moo

Nat171

Sep 29, 2020
Some people may remember me and Minnie. Nat17 was my username but I can’t seem to get into my account.

Minnie was my pride and joy, for 23 years.
Grand old age of plus 33 at least.

I had to let her go with dignity yesterday, she has been struggling to get up after a sleep or roll and it’s worse when it’s wet, with winter coming I can’t stand the thought of her stuck on the ground waiting for me to help her up.

I was there at 5am, 10, 12, 2, 4, 8 every day to make sure she was ok but she struggled again on the weekend so I had to make the call, the worse call of my life.
It was planned and peaceful, not rushed or panicked, she had her favourite... pears... and left me like the the classy lady she is.
Never will I own a mare like her again, a sassy pants diva who had me twisted round her hoof from day one.
I have tried to search all the photos of her on here as I shared a lot of her but can’t find them.

there may not be many that remember her here now, but we lived and breathed on here for many years and I wanted to share, even through swollen eyes today.
Run free Minnie, cause havoc, wait for me at rainbow bridge ♥️♥️

Oh my heart breaks for you. It's hard to lose a loved animal, but unbearable when it's your once in a lifetime soulmate. I lost mine over a year ago, and teared up again today talking about him to a friend. She's had a wonderful time with you - you were both lucky to find each other, you made the hardest decision, but the right one. Sleep well Minnie, til the two of you meet up.

Reactions: Nat171
Hi, im sorry for your loss. RIP Minnie.

I remember you. Your not too far from me. You were on here alot when i originally joined NR. I thought you had a couple of others as well.

Hi, im sorry for your loss. RIP Minnie.

I remember you. Your not too far from me. You were on here alot when i originally joined NR. I thought you had a couple of others as well.
I remember you too! Yes I have Sam as well, he is doing well thankfully, he is a little subdued but has a companion pony helping him keep occupied, even if it is just chasing him away from everything.

Oh my heart breaks for you. It's hard to lose a loved animal, but unbearable when it's your once in a lifetime soulmate. I lost mine over a year ago, and teared up again today talking about him to a friend. She's had a wonderful time with you - you were both lucky to find each other, you made the hardest decision, but the right one. Sleep well Minnie, til the two of you meet up.
Thank you :) no one understands like another horsey person x

Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
Of course I remember you, but what a sad way to hear from you again. You looked after Minnie so well, of course you let her go when the time was right.

Run free Minnie.

Of course I remember you, but what a sad way to hear from you again. You looked after Minnie so well, of course you let her go when the time was right.

Run free Minnie.
Thanks Jane, I saw the sad news about your boy too, so sorry xx

Thank you. I didn't have him long compared to you and Minnie, but he was very special. I still miss him.
I don’t think time matters Jane, it’s the connection, which you had with him for sure. I can’t imagine ever stopping missing her, going to the yard is so difficult at the moment :(

newrider.com