Rip Dolly Cob

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you a huge virtual hug x

Oh dear the animals are supposed to make you feel better in times of grieving. Not go and die as well. Your having a tough time at the moment. It will get better.

oh gosh chev, i dont know what to say except that you will get through this dark time, this too will pass xxxxx

Dear goodness! SO SO SO UNFAIR!! I4M SO SO SORRY AND ANGRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS:mad: Lost for words:mad::mad::mad:

Love to you, I read only yesterday that you are only in your 40's, SO SO UNFAIR:mad::mad::mad:

Oh Chev I'm so very sorry for you :'( . I'm sending lots of love & strength, God knows you must need them xxx

Sleep tight Dolly x

Oh Chev, when sorrows come they come not single spies, but in battalions. I am so sorry.

Poor little Dolly, that is not old for a cob...

O that is terrible - But I feel in my bones, you will find another horse and somehow grit your teeth and go on riding. Somehow eventually one has to.

So sorry. What a truly terrible time you are having. No words. RIP Dolly Cob.
(((((Hugs))))

Oh Chev I am so sorry ((Hugs)) sometimes life just seems so horribly unfair. Much love and comforting vibes x x RIP Dolly cob.

Oh soooo dam sorry for you. Like you haven't already had enough sadness. Sending you all my warmest kindest support thoughts and vibes.xxxxxxx

newrider.com