Right place at the right time.

we did have a bit of an adventure, had to do a rescue in deep, rough water, one poor lass went in.

Oh that sounds scary!:eek:
I love to see your videos:D.
I would never be brave enough to try it and i can't swim.
One of our regulars can't swim, well he couldn't when he started. he's been having lessons. We just keep an eye on him and make sure is buoyancy jacket is on tight! ;)

He fell in in Lerwick Small boat arbour and had to be rescued. :D

Reactions: Trewsers
One of our regulars can't swim, well he couldn't when he started. he's been having lessons. We just keep an eye on him and make sure is buoyancy jacket is on tight! ;)

He fell in in Lerwick Small boat arbour and had to be rescued. :D

ohhhhh:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do those pop back upright?

I tried to learn to swim in my teens - I went for lessons at the YMCA.
First lesson they said to just jump in the deep end "you will pop up"
stupid me did that and sank like a rock.
I was terrified after that and the other lessons were a total waste.

No if they tip up they stay upside down but it's easy enough to turn them back upright from the water. So long as you have someone else, getting back in is simple enough.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom

Mr Chev used to do a lot of kayaking and he can't swim. Bit difficult when your left side is semi paralysed. He reckons he'd swim in circle! He and his brother did the whole of Anglesey's coastline. Unfortunately he can't right the thing if it does tip over so always had someone out with him.

I love all the light bouncing off the sea. And the caves. You live in a beautiful place and I am very jealous!

newrider.com