Right Horse Right Home

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
I keep seeing this site advertised but as far as I can work out they just never have any horses! I like the idea of the site, but pointless if they have no listings. Or am I doing something wrong?

I searched for a gelding aged 3-6, 15-17hh any breed, any type, any discipline in the North West. And NO horses found. That's ridiculous. It's hardly a narrow search!

https://www.righthorserighthome.co.uk/horse-search/

I searched all and they don't have all that many advertised, perhaps just not a well known site etc

They seem to have only 3 for sale in the North West area..Elvis, Olly and Rosie and all aren't what you are looking for...maybe the site isn't well enough known yet.. They also have a facebook page

For what it is worth the only site we ever have success with is HorseQuest.......,found our new horse box there, took deposit on old one from first caller (subject to viewing the next day) from about 25 within two hours and have only had genuine enquiries for sales and realistic horses for purchase.

I've seen it advertised a lot, but hadn't looked on there until now, good concept I guess but no use if they don't have many advertised

newrider.com