Riding wear sale

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
..... At Sainburys there is 25% of everything and loads of jodphurs in the sale rack.

I got my bargains :)

Both adult and childrens riding gear in the sale. Harry Hall and Totties gear.

Theres gloves, Riding hats, rugby shirts, hoodys, fleeces, gillets, riding socks and Jodphurs

Last edited:
Well you learn something new every day. Never knew that about Sainsburys, thank you for the information

I bought some great Jeggings that can double as Jods in Sainsbury's for
£6 each.........but although ours is quite a large branch I have NEVER seen any riding gear in there:frown:

May have to ask them to start stocking some as there are LOADS of Horsey People in the Area..........can't do any harm to ask now can it, lol.

I bought some great Jeggings that can double as Jods in Sainsbury's for
£6 each.........but although ours is quite a large branch I have NEVER seen any riding gear in there:frown:

May have to ask them to start stocking some as there are LOADS of Horsey People in the Area..........can't do any harm to ask now can it, lol.

Its in our sport section here but ours is a big 24 hour store.

I wonder if it is something they are trialling as part of the never ending competition with Tesco? Our local (gi-normous!) Sainsbury's has only recently - well last couple of months - started stocking a few bits and bobs - joddies and tops mainly just at the end of one aisle - could easily miss it in with the rest of the sports paraphanalia. Sizes tend to be a problem when the range is limited... but I shall go and have a nosy anyway - thanks for the heads up NL.

newrider.com