Riding lessons goin great!!!

Shire Monster

Sep 4, 2007
Wirral,
Just a quick update on my lessons, some of you will know I started riding again towards the end of 2007 after a good few years break and I just thought I'd update you on my lessons.
The last two have been fab!!! :D
Last weeks lesson I did a few little jumps not jumped for about 6-7 years and usually I can't cos I only have half the school but had all the school last week and did a few little ones (about a foot high), it was amazing, really really enjoyed myself, the usually lazy mare was going really well I had the biggest grin afterwards.
Then this week I was riding a different mare who is soooo lovely but not usually very forward going either, this week we found the excellerator but the brakes seemed dodgy :rolleyes: did some leg yielding and learnt shoulder in, I'd never done it before and found out later horsey was learning too. All went perfect she was really good bless her. Anyways just thought I'd update you on how much I'm enjoying my lessons.

I was thinking the other day that I hadn't read anything from you recently.

Really pleased that the lessons are going well. :)

Good to hear your lessons are going well. I'm in much the same position as yourself (20 year break and returned in Oct 07). I returned with a friend who had had a long break too and when we come out of our lesson we have that 'grin' :D and we talk non stop all the way home. Can't believe I left it so long without riding!!

Here's to many more happy lessons!!;)

Thanks for your replies guys, I just love being back up there whether the lesson is good or bad but its just been sooo great the last few weeks I just had to post :D

newrider.com