riding lessons & a scary realisation

rubysmum

Sep 11, 2006
leicester
whispers - i may have become an "intermediate" rider - ruby & i have been having some secret[ish] lessons - well its hard to be secretive when one of you is 17hh:)- so tonight we were working on transitions - including walk to canter/canter to walk & halt to canter & NOTHING WENT WRONG :D:D & my lovely instrructor said that ruby finds going in an outline difficult but i keep her in a presentable shape - am tragically pleased - not showing off really but no-one in my house cares :)

Heck shout if from the roof top here, we all care:D:D

I cant wait til Im told Im a intermediate rider, feels like Iv been a novice forever, think there should be a time scale lol.

Well done you :D

thank you for caring :) - although just to keep me in my place - went to ride arizona tonight - rode like a bag of spanners & had the instructor regulalry shouting - "wrong diagonal" - the shame......
clearly i am only intermediate on ruby - put me on a more challenging ride & i show my true colours:)

halt to canter:confused: I have difficutly getting into a canter from trot alot of the time lol
altough did manage a walk to canter once, by accident :rolleyes:
well done!

whispers - i may have become an "intermediate" rider - ruby & i have been having some secret[ish] lessons - well its hard to be secretive when one of you is 17hh:)- so tonight we were working on transitions - including walk to canter/canter to walk & halt to canter & NOTHING WENT WRONG :D:D & my lovely instrructor said that ruby finds going in an outline difficult but i keep her in a presentable shape - am tragically pleased - not showing off really but no-one in my house cares :)

Are bless. good for you un your horse. No one in my house cares either so it is good to find soul mates on here. good luck

newrider.com