Rescue Auction.

ladyluxor

Apr 11, 2008
norfolk
I hope this is ok to post in this section

I have just rescued a miniture shetland tht was gooing to be pts as the owner could not afford her dental treatment, she is 6years old and has over crowding, Her name is Daisy and she is the most sweetest natured little girl. she will have a forever home with us and is living with my little girls shetland rosie

I am doing a auction through fb to try and raise some money towards her rathy costly vet bill,
Please add me and have alook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000605727790

IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO DONATE THEN PLEASE PLEASE DO SO. My family and dasiy would be so very gratefull

if there is nothing you would like to bid on or have nothing to donate then could you please pass the link on to others. the more people that are aware the better chance we have.

thanking you all muchly xx

i've sent you a request - my profile pic is of Highland Rocky!:biggrin:

ETA - two items on there that I shall be hoping to get!!

Last edited:
I have sent a request, i have a bridle which may be of use in the auction :happy::happy:

Would like to bump this up again :happy:

Its a very good cause, and there is a very nice Full size havanna bridle from Free Spirit Saddlry with diamante set cavesson noseband and brownband. Very glam but not over the top, pics on the auction site. Its a lovely bridle, but was made for my last horse and doesnt fit my current one :frown:

Its only been used a couple of times, comes with reins and 5 3/4 inch eggbut snaffle bit. Cost me £100 without reins or bit. Would love to see it go to a nice new home, and some cash go to such a good cause :help:

Just a quick update.

We have just had a VERY KIND donation a full hrs reading done.

Sindra Clairvoyant Medium is a international psychic and read for animals past and present world wide , voucher entitles the bidder to a 1 hr reading
The Value of this is £48

Can be used for horses, dogs etc past and present

Starting price £15

Very Kindly Donated BY @Sindra Clairvoyant Medium

I sooo would like this for Daisy herself , and also Luxor and also rosie lol

I am very excited about this donation as it is such a great thing to have done .

Sounds great fun and super cause. Would like to look but am not on Facebook (& not sure my delicate ego could bear being 'friendless'!)

Best of luck!!!

Sorry I thought I'd replied to u on fb! I will donate a Browband for you to auction, I know you said u were going to auction your pink blingy one so I will either replace that one for u so u can keep it or donate one to daisys auction whichever you want xxx

The link is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Daisys-Auction/161964903898723

i hope it works E

You could also go onto my page and look at my events or there is the direct auction pAGE OF miss daisys auction, if you go onto the photos there is an album tht is nov auction.

The auction will start on friday at 8pm and ends monday at 8pm

People have already started to put bids on which is absolutly fine, but other items will be added up until the offical opening time.

Dannii5691 that is very nice of you. would it be ok to use one of your pics from your fb page as a picture.. what do you want me to say??? any size and colour??? or anything specific.

newrider.com