Requisite Trailers

Showjumper

Ex Member
Dec 30, 2000
I'm not going to be buying a trailer for at least another 3 years but am already thinking about what to get. I've just been on the Robinsons site and am very interested in the Requisite 200c, but I don't know anyone that has one...

Sooooooo info much appreciated!

Last edited:
When I was looking for a trailer I looked at these.I decided to buy an Ifor Williams, I was a bit worried when I come to sell it.Didn't know if the Robinsons ones would sell as well.

I have a cheval liberte one - which is the same kind that robinsons sell but without their logo. It's a two-horse one with front & rear ramps (front unloading off the road unlike ifor williams's that unload into the road) Not had a problem with it, tows very nicely (or so my parents say :p)

I would look into whether you can get a cheval liberte one cheaper than from robinsons though, I know mine was about £600 less, despite being new.

Does the Cheval Liberte have the anti panic system and the ramps opening as doors as well as ramps? These are the two things I like most about the Requisite ones as I've heard horror stories about horses getting stuck over breast bars and one of my ponies doesn't like ramps (she's weird :rolleyes: )

Does the Cheval Liberte have the anti panic system and the ramps opening as doors as well as ramps? These are the two things I like most about the Requisite ones as I've heard horror stories about horses getting stuck over breast bars and one of my ponies doesn't like ramps (she's weird :rolleyes: )

Yes, the Cheval Liberte trailers are equipped with both systems.
The ramp opens like a large door, mine opens from left to right (hinges on RHS, if you see what I mean) and it's most useful for loading bedding and hay ;)

Are there still alot of "recent" trailers on the market without the anti-panic system :confused:

Mega, thanks, in that case I will definitely be adding Cheval Liberte onto my list of trailers to consider :D

My friend's 1 year old Ifor doesn't have either of those features...shame as it's lovely otherwise.

Mega, thanks, in that case I will definitely be adding Cheval Liberte onto my list of trailers to consider :D

My friend's 1 year old Ifor doesn't have either of those features...shame as it's lovely otherwise.

Could it be an option on Ifor trailer then ? I'm pretty sure it was possible when I spoke to an ifor salesman a few years back ....
If you do go for Cheval Liberte, please take the Pullman suspension option. Gives you suspension similar to a car ;)

newrider.com