Requesting, support from the Equine Trainers and Owners, Equine Vets, Large Animal Vets, and Stud Farm Owners to help in the evolution of the Horse's

Tanya007

Jun 9, 2020
Quick 5 mins Survey: Your participation is very valuable for us. | Because of the COVID Situation, I haven't able to reach many people. - Please Help XX

http://tcdbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO82F3K394weI5L?Q_CHL=social&Q_SocialSource=reddit

Hi There,

Thank you for adding me to this community.

I am a Masters Student at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, currently undertaking my research in Equine Health -Technology space.

I am writing this to seek your help with my dissertation project aimed to understand the Equine Industry challenges in regards to electronic monitoring devices.

Your participation is valuable, even if your awareness of this technology is low. My research would help in contributing to Equine Healthcare and Welfare with effective technology in the future.

I would be deeply grateful if you could take out 5 minutes of your precious time to take this survey.
Please feel free to reach out to me at khuranat@tcd.ie for any information or concerns.
Thank you,
Tanya
Woman-hugging-a-horses-head.jpg

Got stuck and the message "You have entered a response into an unranked choice. Please rank it or remove the response." so cannot finish survey. It won't let me rank it. Doesnt move.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 10.53.35.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 10.53.35.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Tanya007
Got stuck and the message "You have entered a response into an unranked choice. Please rank it or remove the response." so cannot finish survey. It won't let me rank it. Doesn't move.
Hey Frances!
Thank you very much for starting the survey and highlighting the problem, Sorry about that. In this question, you can choose only one statement which resonates with the Most with you. I hope this helps. I appreciate your support :)

newrider.com