Really excited about weekend!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
OH is on the mend and I am very excited cos this is going to be the first "proper" weekend we have taken off together for so long. I am actually looking forward to doing the weekly shop together after work tonight!:redface: Just knowing we can switch the bloomin phone off and not get pestered makes all the difference! The past few months have consisted of OH getting bothered from 7.30am in a morning until 10pm at night - even to the point where he got a phone-call connected to work when he was trying to exercise Joe!:banghead:
I have a feeling some of the over-working has caused and contributed to his illness. Anyway, am so happy. We are planning on riding Saturday morning and taking our time, going to set up poles fo weave around (can only walk both horses atm) and then same Sunday. No rushing. Plenty of eating. Don't care if it rains either!
Hope you are all doing something similarly relaxing!:dance:

It's nice when you get weekends like that! Glad Mr Trewsers is still on the mend.

I have a similarly nice weekend OH has a weekend day off which is very rare but he also has monday off too so I've booked that off work so we get two days off together! Not really sure what we're going to do, probably a lot of decorating and then maybe steal my dog off my Mum and go for a picnic somewhere weather permitting!

Yaaah! Good to hear he's on the mend Trewsers. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Flipo and I are rolling out the red carpet tomorrow as we're hopefully having a mini NR meet - Minkersmum is coming to steal some kisses from the hippo himself. Then we're off to see Monty R.

What good weekends then! Hope you enjoy Monty. Jovi - hope its nice enough for your picnic - they're great aren't they? (Don't forget to take the salt for your sandwiches!!lol)

i have a busy weekend. Saturday i have to do my weekly shop and get a birthday present for both my gran and my dad. I'm then on gran duty when we take her for a home visit to prove the NHS wrong about her needing to be in a home :tongue:

Sunday it's other gran's birthday so we are out for a family meal. In between times i need to squeeze in some horse time and some work! i've an extention until the end of october to get my thesis polished so the agony is prolonged a little longer!

I'm going out for lunch with OH tomorrow then going out in Glasgow with my oldest friend at night for my birthday. No plans yet for Sunday but think it'll have to be something relaxing anyway (need to drown my sorrows at my new age :redface:).

Don't have a free weekend for a while just now. Got HOYS next weekend, a BB camp the weekend after, I have something else the next weekend but can't remember what that is then I'm going on another night out the last weekend in October too! Had lots of busy weekends lately so feeling a bit guilty that I've not been able to spend enough time with OH but I suppose that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Hope everyone else enjoys their weekends!

newrider.com