Really excited about next years Parelli celebration already!

annareeves0

Dec 18, 2007
Bournemouth, Dorset
Tickets are on sale tomorrow. Event is at Birmingham NEC 9th and 10th April 2011.
Someone local to me is organising a big group and fingers crossed is booking 30 tickets tomorrow - group tickets work out £50 each. Have just booked me and husband into the Ramada at £125 for both of us for 2 nights.

Am very excited;
  1. to be going at all - last 2 times were awsome and really inspiring
  2. looking forward to husband coming in the hope he 'gets' what Im always talking about
  3. love staying in a hotel even if it is cheap and cheerful
  4. a weekend away from home is always great
  5. I dont mind going on my own but someone to eat meals/snuggle up with (and chauffeur ;)) is an added bonus
  6. it'll be a great atmosphere to go in a large group - Im not sure who's going yet but chances are Ill know several of them at least!
  7. did I already do 'woo hoo weekend away'? :)
Anyone else coming?

I am hoping to go but don't have any friends that are ever interested in going - although one of my friends always said she wants to go but it's too expensive, since it's cheaper this year she might come.

Plus an old friend off a previous yard is organising group tickets so i should be able to go with then if needed!

We should meet up!

we've got our tickets! Julie CwUk, my pals in worcester have bought a load so we get discount down to £50 per ticket - pauline W is having one of them too - i think she has some left - i can check then get you one so you can sit with us? we'll be going past Wolves too from up here to the NEC, so could pick you up. just a thought.

I am lucky, I have an aunt and uncle that live nearby, NEC things I can scrounge a bed!

I'm around 30 to 40 minutes drive away from the NEC. It would be nice to meet up with you Anna, I still have your mobile no. from last time, if you still have the same one, I've been through 4 since then. Perhaps we could arrange it with Juliecwuk too. I love living in the West midlands Tammy, I don't know your part of it but we have some beautiful countryside around here, once you get off the main road : (

Sorry guys, I count myself even more lucky, as I do NOT live within driving distance of the NEC ;)

I might go to BETA next year, havn't been for a while,

Am defiantly up for a NR/Parelli mini meet! Last year I went to the dinner/disco on the Saturday - maybe we could do something like that, find a local Chinese etc or just meet up for lunch?
Is always nice to meet in person :)
I'm still on the same number - anyone else wants to swap numbers pm me :)

newrider.com