Re-locating to Chester area, help needed!

Brodies_Girl

Aug 23, 2007
Scotland
Hi all,

My partner has just started his new job down in Chester and has temporarily moved home to his parents in nearby Hollywell while he looks for houses for us. Being apart is awful (I don't know how people do it with partners that work away!) and I really want to move down as soon as possible. I've organised transportation for my horses but don't as yet know where to put them!

Does anyone know of Grass/DIY livery in that neck of the woods (I'm afraid I don't the area very well at all!) Chester/Flintshire areas, would prefer a school but isn't essential as I don't have one at the moment.

I have two mares, a TB 16.2hh and a Welsh Sec A at 11hh.

Any information or suggestions would be gratefully recieved!

Hi, I live near Chester, there is a place in Hawarden, (I had my horse there) that does DIY and has a menage, not good hacking though, on the road only, which if you are going to live in Holywell, might be a bit too far, I would say 20 mins drive away.

Not sure about Liveries around Holywell though. There are a few near Chester, if you are going to live around there, if you google livery yards in Chester you will come up with them.

Good luck, Chester is a great place.

Know how I feel, my partner works in Kazakstan month on month off. bonus though get total control of the remote woooohooooo

Thanks Scoobydoo.

I have already looked at those yards online, I guess the problem at the moment is that we don't really know where we are going to be living yet and the area is too general.

Bit of a chicken and egg situation!!

Would it be ok to contact you again once I know what we're doing and have found a house? I'll owe you a coffee once we've moved!! ;) xx

newrider.com