Rash on my hand after a another bad day

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
I had a :poop: time at the yard tonight people talking and gossiping getting facts wrong and I don;t have the energy to correct them so I got home and OH had brought me some wine and chocolate.

While I am catching up on the net I have eaten 1/2 the bar and two glasses of wine in the mean time a red itchy rash has appeared on the back on my right hand. Do I

a) Drink more wine until my vision is so fuzzy I can't see it
b) eat more chocolate until mu hand is so fat I can't see it
c) cut my hand off
d) all three of the above

Answers on a post card to:

OBC
15 I have had a :poop: day
poo vale
poo land

Try not to worry about what people say about you.

You do an amazing job with both your horses and you are happy.

So what does it matter what they say.

Enjoy the chocolate and wine, maybe find some cream for the rash though haha

Have another glass of wine and hang the consequences tomorrow morning lol! So long as you are fit for work and not too bleary eyed and tired.................
It is horrid having a pants poo day. I had one last week - OH and I had a bit of a blow dealt us work wise - and it was all rather a shock tbh. I partook of an extra Sainsbury's weak lager, ate a packet of Space Raider corn snacks (pickled onion) and suddenly everything took on a new light! Cheery up vibes to you - I sometimes wish it was socially acceptable for us humans to just wear a woolly hat over our ears complete with earplus and blinkers so that we didn't have to listen to gossips / annoying people / nosey neighbours etc etc.

I would guess the red itchy rash is stress related - I had red itchy rashes when I worked in London and had targets to meet, a crap boyfriend and it could take me over an hour to get down Park Lane (a very small length of road) with traffic.

I would

a) have another glass of wine
b) have another bar of chocolate and
c) ignore those at the yard who are probably jealous of you and have plenty of time to make stories up/be unpleasant/generally gossip.

Have more of both and easier said than done I know,but me been the odd ball at work/yard etc I get talked about a fair bit and like you can't be bothered to correct,I say to myself with a smile on my face at least if they are talking about me they are leaving somebody else alone and yes I agree you do a great job with your horses and they will be jealous!the rash is most likely stress hives of some sort so wine,choc,wine,choc,wine,choc!

Just look after yourself, despite my previous flippant reply you do need to look after yourself.

If rashes are your stress indicator acknowledge them and pamper yourself, I know when I cough badly, or even more, feel sick my brain is telling my body it is stressed, I am not ill but need to sit back and think about why.

Thanks guys, could be a reaction to the gas in the chamber as work or the oils used to clean my rifle today it is just on one hand at the moment.

I do get sick of the yard, funny it is the same woman that caused the problems last time, she miss heard a mate telling the girl who's horse I look after that she needs to pay someone to look after her horse while I was sick. it just happens that the women to pay was also called Claire. The stupid lady who was listening came and told me my mate was having a go at the girl telling her that she should be paying me.....

I put her straight and said she had misheard and that I have never wanted paying and have no issue about looking after her horse and would do the same for anyone in the same situation. Tonight I saw the girl for the first time this week and she was really coy with me I asked what was wrong and she wanted to know if I was Ok with looking after her horse still .... she explained about being told to pay someone and that they thought it was rude putting on me all the time. I was so mad it is know ones business if I choose to help someone out and I hope to god that someone would be as nice back to me if some thing horrid happened and I needed help.

She was really upset and very stressed her mother is in for her third set of chemo this week and it is taking it's toll on the her and the family. Looking after her horse for a couple of days is the least I could do to help the family. She is trying to keep a job down in London and her horse is her stress relief when she gets home.

Other issue was girls who's horse escaped from my trailer at the weekend leaving me with a very stressed out Ginger to try and load and compete on. I told her he was upset but this has now been changed to 'her and her horse ruined my whole day' strange really that I text and told her we had a great time if a little wild in places and I was uber proud of ginger

There said it, time to move on.

You need to take a scientific approach
1. Eat piece of chocolate see if rash gets worse
2. Drink wine see if rash gets worse
3. Dunk chocolate in wine and eat does rash get worse

Have you had the rash before? If it's on one hand sounds more like something you have touched that has irritated your skin. Hope you are better soon. Ignoring malignant, malevolent , malcontents ain't easy but their attitudes are their problem you are above such shenanigans :)

Unless wine and chocolate cause rash - of course.
I get vicious migraine if I eat chocolate. And red wine is supposed to cause migraine too, tho I can manage a glass. Moderation, I'd say as stress can be a fact in triggering migraine too.

I am pleased to report that the rash has gone but so has the that bottle of wine and that bar of chocolate.

Work is still hard at the moment and I am waiting to hear tomorrow whether I have been posted or not??? The stress with worrying about moving house, horses and husband finding a new job is playing on my mind more than I thought.

I think the rash was from the oil I used cleaning my rifle!!

Just about to open another bottle and enjoy, When you join the military you remove the right to make discussion about your life but some times it is hard than others

)

I think you need a big hug!

I used to work for an big international company and the philosophy was similar, moved about every 18 months ( I don't talk about the one day in Nigeria with armed guard outside my hotel room door). It is great for a while and then gets stressful.

Wine, chocolate and horses are all destressers!!

newrider.com