RA/Ih person in Cambridgeshire to help with loading??

pedilia

Apr 24, 2005
Cambridge
I am at my wits end, it is a very long story but my TB will no longer load, he will at a push put all 4 feet on the ramp. This is a massive thing for him, he used to rear and back off.
I have taken it very slowly but have to accept I cannot get him to progress any futher.

Can anyone reccomend a RA or IH person not to far from the Cambridgeshire area?

According to the IH website Hannah Rose may be able to cover your area, and Liz Pitman is a similar distance away so might be worth a try.

http://www.intelligenthorsemanship.co.uk/content/view/47/97/

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's anyone particularly close to you, though you could try contacting the IH office to see if there are any students who could help you in your area.

Areas covered Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire

Hannah Rose
Based in Felixstowe

Contact Details
07765 441993

hannah_j_rose@yahoo.co.ukThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Approximate Charges
Hannah is happy to answer horse help queries via email.
She will also be available for call outs (dates available may be limited due to the travelling Hannah currently does).

This is the lady that helped me after my mare was used in one of Kelly Marks demonstrations to follow on the training.

I used clicker training to help the pony I look after to load. Not saying it would work for all horses but might be worth a try? I basically got him to follow a target (in his cases a old water bottle) and built it up from there.

newrider.com