Puissance on now on red button 601

I thought Richi Rich was a mare, but they melt calling her 'him' and 'boy' etc... On eurosports.
The girl who came second did amazingly well too, her horse has so much scope!

The girl who came second did amazingly well too, her horse has so much scope!

Yes, I would have been equally pleased if she'd won it. I liked little Rockim too, but he just got over-excited.

I really don't know how either horse or rider dares to attempt that wall when it's so high.

Rockim was lovely, I was gutted when he didn't make it! I'm also slightly obsessed with puis schwizer, so was rooting for him & his non-puissance horse!

Apparently that bizarre strap the bay was wearing was a stallion jock strap! Never knew such a thing existed!!

Reactions: Rubic
I didn't see it so I'm hoping that they'll put it on the highlights show and I'll get to watch. I love Richi Rich. She is a mare!​

Apparently that bizarre strap the bay was wearing was a stallion jock strap! Never knew such a thing existed!!

The mind boggles o_O but thank you for sharing as I wondered what on earth that strap was doing - it looked like it was part of the most uncomfortable crupper in the world:rolleyes::D

I wondered what that strap was too.

I liked the one that came second. That horse looks as though its got more to prove.
So unfortunate for the one that completely trashed the wall. Didnt leave a lot standing

newrider.com