Proud mummy

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
My 3-year old daughter Savannah had her first riding lesson yesterday. She was on a little native type gelding of about 11 hands, and she didn't need the saddle strap for balance. A motorbike roared past and she sat a spook and a spin without turning a hair! Love my awesome fearless child!

I would LOVE her to get into riding so I could get her a pony and we could do that together. It would be fab to share that with her. I won't push it, but she's always been around horses and loves riding and is scared of pretty much nothing. My son shows no interest whatsoever!

Awww, how lovely! You are so lucky, my 3 children have never been interested in ponies :(

I say lucky kid! My mum liked horses and had ridden as a child but unfortunately didn't carry it on! I wish she has done:D It sounds like you could have a great time in the future together if she really takes to it:)

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Aww bless her, you will be hacking out together in no time:) Only one of mine is pony mad, my other daughter prefers pigs, although she happily participates in lessons, grooming ect. x

Exciting! - wouldn't it be great if she got into it :cool: I don't want kids but if I did I'd want one that rode so I could share my pony passion with them!
I know of this awesome little pony who'll be looking for a loan home next year ;)

Reactions: Kite_Rider
newrider.com