Professional Photos-What do you think???

I love that last one! They are all nice but if it was me I would definately have the last one blown up, its brilliant!

I have had them printed all in A4 and will mount and frame them all, they were quite expensive but def worth it ;)

Ponytales (have a look on their website) and I had a guy called Richard Goodling, he spends about an hour and a half with each horse or untill you get the shot you want.

They look alot better in the flesh as I think the scanner has taken some of the quality out:mad: Plus they are alot bigger in the flesh

Thank you everyone.

Yes I am extremley pleased with all of them and I bet they will look even better mounted and framed and up on the wall, now I juat have to find the money for that lol

They are absolutely beautiful- all of them.
What happens if (like my horse would!) the horse just stands and eats and wont perform!

They are lovely well done, but unless I want a professional picture of my horse stuffing her face in the field I wont be doing it.

Unfortunately I wont get any good canter or head shots, again unless she has found a super piece of grass somewhere else I may get a slightly forward walk with head down and ears back warning anyone else off it...!!!
xxxx

They are absolutely beautiful- all of them.
What happens if (like my horse would!) the horse just stands and eats and wont perform!

Pablo was an absolute nightmare he had his ears back for ages and the photgrapher and me were getting worried that we was not going to get a decent shot, but he takes so many and it was so hard to chose!

The cantering ones he had a headcoller and lungeline on in one of them and they photoshoped it out and you would never tell.

It took us about an hour and half to get them but def worth it

Pablo was an absolute nightmare he had his ears back for ages and the photgrapher and me were getting worried that we was not going to get a decent shot, but he takes so many and it was so hard to chose!

The cantering ones he had a headcoller and lungeline on in one of them and they photoshoped it out and you would never tell.

It took us about an hour and half to get them but def worth it

Ah I see. I did not know that! I just assumed you managed to get your horse to ''perform'' in the field.. Ha Ha. How stupid of me to think that.
I almost feel now, I can see where the lunge line would be!

Well in that case I change my mind - my mare can go nuts on the lunge and will do some great shots no doubt. She is also a very ears forward type of horse (always looking for danger no doubt) so I really want to do some now. How much did it cost to get this chap out? How much then per pic?

Thanks.x

newrider.com