professional instruction in northern ireland

Hi - whereabouts in NI are you and what level of lesson are you looking for? Can you travel to instructor's yard or do you need them to come to you, if so, what facilities do you have? I know of a few good trainers in Co Down

mainly working on my position and technique in jumping and suppleness in dressage. i am aiming to compete this summer in a few two phased events and ode's. as well as some showing and working hunter.

i am getting a horsebox on saturday so would be able to travel to their yard as i don't have any 'facilities' at the minute. just fields and lots of them.:rolleyes:

hoping to get an arena built for spring and a few cross country jumps in through the fields.

Hello! *waves* Another N.Irelander here too! I thought there wasnt anybody from NI on here.

Re professional instructors, I only know of one, but she is currently living in canada and only comes back over a couple of times a year. She owns the livery yard where I keep my horses.

Cerys :)

Hi KTF, I'm a semi retired Trainer, many years in Riding schools and Heather Moffett EETT. I have a small yard in Richhill, which isn't a hundred miles from you! PM me if you would like to meet up. (Thaxted may - or may not! recommend me) Another possibility is Alison Mastin who lives in Banbridge, I can give you her number.;)

newrider.com