Pretty Impressive

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
This is pretty impressive, what ever discipline/style you follow. There's a reason for always asking for more/better in everything we do and not settling for it's-good-enough, because when it all goes tits up you can still look like a pro...!

Reactions: Trewsers
Wow respect is due!
Those were quite some moves! The sliding stops looks hard going on a horse, they must be VERY fit? Or do you not think it is as tough going as it looks? This is coming from me, who would like to bubble wrap all horses legs !!!!

Reactions: Jessey
Wow respect is due!
Those were quite some moves! The sliding stops looks hard going on a horse, they must be VERY fit? Or do you not think it is as tough going as it looks? This is coming from me, who would like to bubble wrap all horses legs !!!!
It can be pretty hard on their hocks, they have special shoes to help make it easier. I was just super impressed that a horse normally ridden in a bridle didn't miss a beat when the blooming thing dropped off AND still managed to pull off moves like that (proves all those wrong who say it the mean awful bits producing those stops)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com