Pretty cat's other favourite spot

Bet there is a warm pipe under there! She is very cute!

Our fat cat looks longingly at the little one lying on the radiator so she tried it the other night while little cat was AWOL, up she went, face hit the wall and fell straight down.. I did check she was ok... Once I had stopped laughing! :giggle:

One if mine does this, she like chasing the water droplets that are left once I've finished using the shower!

Such a sweet nutty cat. Fancy liking the bath, how bonkers. Megan (the dog) has got used to regular showers,(she rolls in allsorts frequently) she hated it at first but she loves it now, tempered water to suit, all the fuss, she used to run a mile now she waits and hopes lol. Naughty pets love them x

My cat loves sitting in the bath too. He lives in hope of water dripping from the tap which he drinks. Think he must have an idea that running water is cleaner!

My friend has a Maine coon who comes running as soon as she hears any tap on. Unfortunately she landed in a full bath the other week! My friend said she got the fright of her life poor wee (huge) kitty!

newrider.com