Pregnant Pug

Jessica23

Sep 3, 2007
Gloucestershire
www.wildbriars.co.uk
My pug had her 6 week scan yesterday and she definately has four little babies in there :D Im SO pleased! This is the first litter of pugs i will ever have bred, and my girl is just a star. Beautiful, perfect and i cant wait to see what she produces.

Had to share as im so excited!! :D This is my baby about a week and half ago, she's about double the size now :eek: Im pretty sure she wont go the full 9 weeks, scanner said they were BIG pups :rolleyes:

08062009131.jpg

jumpingmad

Nov 21, 2007
with the sheep =D
aww awesome! congrats to you and the mummy to be :D :D shes gorgeous ^_^

My JRT gave birth on last friday to 4 beautiful puppies(would have posted about it with pics and stuff but i know people will be jumping down my throat saying i am just raising the population of dogs in rescue homes e.c.t. :rolleyes: )

she was two days early but all are still alive and very healthy :D its amazing to see them born..and they are super cute ^_^ you will have a great time :D i hope (and am sure) that it all goes well for your gorgeous little girly :D

xxx

jumpingmad

Nov 21, 2007
with the sheep =D
wow shes big! bandit was huge before she gave birth..its weird seeing her back to normal apart from her nipples lol. I'll post the pics here..that way i have less chance of being killed by other members lol!;

2wqa9ae.jpg

2daxhmg.jpg

heres one i got while she went out for a wee lol! please excuse the dirty bed, this was just before we changed it;
DSCF0145.jpg

shes not in the crate anymore..we moved her and the babies into a baby play-pen in the living room =] ^_^

i bet you cant wait for the puppies to come..in the last few days before bandit finally popped i was so impatient lol! i was dying to meet them ^_^

there are four, like i said..heres their names lol;
brown&white boy(spot on the back of his head) - Shnitzel
Brown&white girl(furthest away) - Kimchee
brown and white girl2 - Flapjack
Black&white girl - Panini

i got their names from cartoon networks shows Chowder and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack ^_^

xx

Jessica23

Sep 3, 2007
Gloucestershire
www.wildbriars.co.uk
Gorgeous puppies - and gorgeous mum :D

I dont see why anyone would have a problem with you putting the puppy pictures up! Obviously mum and pups are being very well cared for as as long as you have homes for the pups (or will keep them until you get good homes!!) then there shouldnt be any problems :D Im sure most people will love the pics!

Definately cant wait til Gracie's babies appear. This is my first litter of pugs and they can have problems whelping so im just hoping for healthy mum and pups at the moment, but if all goes well these will be my future showdogs :D

jumpingmad

Nov 21, 2007
with the sheep =D
lol when i mentioned that i wanted to have some puppies from her a few months ago i had so many people called me evil and cruel that i decided to not say anything lol

thanks :D i think bandit is gorgeous..that photo of her isnt fantastic but shes still my gorgeous little girl :D and the puppies have to be the cutest little things i have ever met ^_^ i snook a cuddle with them when she went out for a pee the other day and they are just so lovely! ^_^ and my dads trying to sort it so we can keep all of them lol he loves them all but if i need to sell any i will keep them untill they have amazing homes ^_^ we're deffinatly keeping atleast one ^_^

i am sure everything will go okay :) i was worried with bandit that the puppies were going to be too big and she'd need a C section but she didnt thank goodness..it was over within 3 1/2 hours and they had all fed within 4 1/2 hours which was great ^_^ one almost died (panini) she was in the bag for too long but my dad got her out and helped her breath and shes fine now ^_^ i will keep everything crossed that it all goes well for her...and i cant wait for updates! :D

xx

kclarke

*rioghachd*millie*troy*
Jan 2, 2009
aberdeenshire
bless her she's huuuuge! i know how she must feel, my daughter was 11days late and weighed almost 10lb (9lb12oz!)
have seen a lot of pugs round our way lately, they're not the prettiest but there's just something about them!:D

Keket

Jan 26, 2004
I'm sitting here in fits of giggles. I love Pugs, and a fat, rolypoly pregnant pug is just... there's no words for it! :D

Hoping you have healthy babies and a healthy mom.