Poor wretched mare

Just awful, could he be sat any more on her neck.

Disgraceful, 20 years old, having given her all, and probably a really sweet natured horse, and instead of a decent retirement, she is being passed on.

I just feel so so sorry for horses with lovely natures like that.

She clearly isn't happy with her head shoved up so far like that, I would suspect she is in loads of pain, but just too good natured to or too tired to get shot of her rider.

If only my Tobes had a quarter of her patience .........!!

I am wondering is the dun beside her last years offspring? Is she full of worms and swayed back - or carrying yet another late foal? Christ I could swing for some people, really wish I hadn't seen it.....she is just a little above meat money isnt she? Dread to think where and how her last days might be spent. Sometimes I HATE humanity and think we all deserve to perish.:poop:

I haven't looked at the ad.
My first horse was 23 and hah had a hard life, not from who I got her from. But as a first horse she was great.

In a weird way I am glad mine is sensitive and opinionated, she doesn't put up and shut up, she tells you.

So sad. Have to agree - sometimes I think we are not deserving of a life the way we treat animals (present company excepted of course). If only I could afford to take her on. But there would always be another ... I hope she goes to somebody kind.

newrider.com