Poor Rosy cat

Honestly i do musical dogs and cats in my house. Abbey is still with me but is so relutant to eat. So i have to put Floss and Scatchy in another room whilst i try tempting Abbey with food, or the vultures swoon. If she drops it there in there like a shot.

Sounds like the confinement and rest may have helped.

Reactions: Trewsers
Honestly i do musical dogs and cats in my house. Abbey is still with me but is so relutant to eat. So i have to put Floss and Scatchy in another room whilst i try tempting Abbey with food, or the vultures swoon. If she drops it there in there like a shot.

Sounds like the confinement and rest may have helped.
I can relate to this - mr trews had to hand feed her with the roast beef with loxicom on, whilst I had to herd the other two into the utility room and give them either a saucer of milk or some cat biscuits - they would have snaffled all hers too if they could!

They came back! Well, Rosy and Amber did - Spy is still out there roaming! Lol she came back as it was blowing a gale and so wet. Amber looked like a little porcupine! Her leg looks okay but I noticed whereas it was pink - there's a bit of red? I hope it's nothing to worry about. She's fine walking on it and bouncing about. She sat on my knee and I tried to look but it's in a hard to see place - and all I caught was the bit of red. Hmm. We gave her some slices of ham with some Loxicom on, just in case - as when she got off her beanbag first thing she looked a bit stiff on it.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com