Poor lady, vibes needed for her

nat17

Minnie, Sam and Dolly
May 30, 2002
Cotswolds
Visit site
This is a terrible incident

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vate-track-threw-stones-terrified-animal.html

I feel so mad about this, I had a very similar incident when I kept my horses very near where this lady lives. Fortunately for me, we got away by cantering onto a busy road with no time to look and were uninjured.

My attackers were also taken to prison for the attack, I am not sure if they caught these little tossers!

OMG Nat! I never knew you had been attacked in such an horrific way! jaysus that sounds the stuff of nightmares.:(

I read this on the internet this morning, poor woman I really hope she recovers - what total brain dead scourge of society there
is out there. :mad:

If what is written is to be believed, it says private track.
This is on someones own land then. It could be similar to issues I had of a footpath running alongside a field. I had three kids try to set fire to the stables, chase the pony with a broom and run off with property.
I saw them and chased them for two miles! I left the place just didn't feel safe anymore.

If what is written is to be believed, it says private track.
This is on someones own land then. It could be similar to issues I had of a footpath running alongside a field. I had three kids try to set fire to the stables, chase the pony with a broom and run off with property.
I saw them and chased them for two miles! I left the place just didn't feel safe anymore.

Good god what is wrong with these kids??? ! How awful.

I do just sometimes wonder who creates these sick people. I just cannot for the life of me understand what kind of sick weirdos they must be to do things like that. Poor lady, poor children and poor you Nat, having something like that happen.

Reactions: Rubic
newrider.com