Poor Kitties

Aw bonny boy! What a facešŸ˜
he is adorable he was a feral kitten, very wild, never to be picked up but in middle age he mellowed and became a lap cat. he has had a lovely life but will be so sad if we lose him. he went onto thyroid treatment november 2021 when his kidneys were perfect and he really improved on the meds, was in lovely condition, out playing in the snow. Hoping it is a kidney infection and may revert

Reactions: Trewsers
Crikey, that's rattled on somewhat. I have lots of vibes coming over for you and him. EEek. You're going to have to start a Sam fund..............:p:eek::oops:o_O
it's bloody ridiculous, for a blood test, and drips and that doesn't include the dental should he be fit enough to have it. Tabitha is probably around Ā£500

• Wow
Sam home, he has to eat kidney food only so have had to turf all the kitties out of their bedroom and put him in there. So we have Tabitha in our bedroom and him in the other one and several very upset kitties, especially Hera, who likes to lie on the radiator there.

Sam home, he has to eat kidney food only so have had to turf all the kitties out of their bedroom and put him in there. So we have Tabitha in our bedroom and him in the other one and several very upset kitties, especially Hera, who likes to lie on the radiator there.
Glad he's home. It is hard work I can imagine having to separate them because of illness / food requirements. Not as easy as it sounds having a special needs kitty.

Glad he's home. It is hard work I can imagine having to separate them because of illness / food requirements. Not as easy as it sounds having a special needs kitty.
If only Tabitha liked other cats - only Peter - they could be in together, may try that. If she gets stressed she pees our bed....so not ideal. Sam isn't aggressive, her main enemy is Polly.

He won't eat, he is weak as water, when we saw him at the vets on thursday night, he was purring and eating ok, but then he was on a drip and on opiates. Tonight he is as bad as he was when we took him in. Wrapped him an a shawl and left him on the dog bed in front of the aga so he is warm with a drink of water near to him. His last night.

• Sad
He ate almost a sachet of renal food for breakfast and clawed me when i tried to give him his thyroid medicine. Will do the horses, get the woodburner on in the sitting room and cuddle him and see how he is. Amazing thing happened, the other cats of course want to eat the wet food. Millie poodle stood next to where i was feeding Sam and any that approached she growled at them.

• Love
He has had about 1 1/2 sachets so far and is watching Happy Valley with me. Purring a little, still very poorly. see how we go tomorrow, due at vets 1445 Monday and if he isn't improving that may be it

Aw, poor little man. I don't know what to suggest. You obviously know him well enough but he doesn't look at all right does he. Sending lots of vibes. xxx

newrider.com