Poor Kitties

I was concerned about Sam's brother Fudge, so had his bloods done. Sadly he also has kidney issues, not as bad as Sam but not great. All we can do is put him on a renal diet and see how long he lasts. Ordered 5kg of it in hope.....I can't believe the bad luck both my gorgeous boys. Fudge loves Harrison poodle. Harrison goes for scans and xrays on Thursday as his hip is worse and affecting his knee and also left shoulder He has started pain relief and muscle relaxant and will probalby either have a hip replacment or more stemcells depending on the results. He had 2 good years with no pain no meds and lots of fun but he is subtly getting worse so time to take action again.20230117_114738.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
I was concerned about Sam's brother Fudge, so had his bloods done. Sadly he also has kidney issues, not as bad as Sam but not great. All we can do is put him on a renal diet and see how long he lasts. Ordered 5kg of it in hope.....I can't believe the bad luck both my gorgeous boys. Fudge loves Harrison poodle. Harrison goes for scans and xrays on Thursday as his hip is worse and affecting his knee and also left shoulder He has started pain relief and muscle relaxant and will probalby either have a hip replacment or more stemcells depending on the results. He had 2 good years with no pain no meds and lots of fun but he is subtly getting worse so time to take action again.View attachment 116223
That picture tugs my heart.

That picture tugs my heart.
It just breaks mine, Fudge adores Harrison, he goes out into the garden with him and follows him everywhere. Harrison is a gorgeous kind dog, we went through so much with Kim, his paragon of a poodle mum, who sadly we lost when she finally became paralysed. Harrison may go the same way eventually if he is unlucky. It sucks.

newrider.com